Judges score performers based on the following criteria:
- Beauty, smile and hair.
- Proportions, shape and beauty.
- Unique personality, her charm, grace and femininity.
- Ability to entertain the audience.
- Overall most beautiful woman in the competition, who combines the best of all these categories.
Watch out for tickets to the competition – it’s a sell-out event, guaranteed to be an unforgettable night.
These rules and regulations are necessary for the smooth running of the competition and to guarantee that each contestant is treated fairly and equally. We endeavor to make it be a fun time for all.
Please ensure you read the following rules thoroughly. You will be required to sign the final page to acknowledge that you have read and understand these rules.
NO INTOXICATION. You may drink in moderation, but excessive drinking and drunken behavior will not be tolerated.
NO USE OF DRUGS. As long as you are in the contest, no use of controlled substances unless prescribed by a doctor.
NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE JUDGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you to speak with any of the judges without a coordinator being present.
PUNCTUALITY. You must be in time and attend any scheduled meeting. If you are more than 5 minutes late without a legitimate reason, you will be subject to discipline.
FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Husbands, boyfriends, agents, roadies or sponsors are welcome on club premises, provided that they behave as regular paying customers and DO NOT attempt in any way to interfere with the running of the contest. Admittance to the contestants dressing area, or any other places, are off limits to regular customers (However house rules may supersede this.)
CONTESTANT CONDUCT & BEHAVIOR
- You must act in an appropriate manner at all times.
- You must maintain appropriate language with both customers, management and fellow contestants.
- If you have a legitimate complaint it must be put in writing and handed to one of the coordinators. It will be investigated. If it is about one of the coordinators, give the complaint to the club management.
- Disobeying the house rules of the club is forbidden. You must follow club rules.
- Conflicts with other contestants is discouraged. If you have conflicts with anyone during the contest, let management know and the problem will be resolved.
- RESPECT FOR FELLOW CONTESTANTS. When another contestant is on stage, respect their performance. DO NOT draw undue attention to yourself or disrupt the audience’s or judges’ attention from the stage.
- You MUST get your music to our DJ prior to the commencement of the contest.
- MAXIMUM length of your shows is to be 15 minutes. (The DJ will cut your music at exactly 15 minutes) MINIMUM length of your show is to be 12 minutes.
- You MUST inform us of any special needs that you require prior to your show.
Stage Information sheets will be provided to you to advise requirements
- You MUST be dressed and ready to perform one contestant ahead of you. Be aware that you may be required to perform earlier.
- NO USE OF ANY TYPE OF OIL, BODY CREAM, PAINT, ETC. WITHOUT APPROPRIATE FLOOR COVERING TO COMPLETELY PROTECT THE STAGE.
- THE USE OF FIRE MUST BE APPROVED BY COORDINATOR.